Saturday 7 January 2017


















Colour Maps


After bringing the work into photo shop, UV maps I was unable to create different layers and digitally draw and paint on them. The first started again was the head it was quite strange painting of a so flat you know of any drawing to directions anyway creating a 3-D objects into a flat surface then drawing is another thing. Completely different. looking at my original sketch and improving it I went straight in to the face putting a skin tone in the background like patches of mud and dirt on the face and then putting on war paint on top to try create the realistic approach that would happen in real life skin the then paint. I personally feel most effective painting I did was of the I creating the simplistic but effective pattern of the iris with all the different lines and shades the green. With the beard, I created a simple painting as the idea was to create a bump map that would make the light and dark part more effective so I did a single layer of one colour of a light blonde yellow then worked on to a bit in a dark yellow and then again to create simple strands of hair. I also used real-world images such as an image of wood, I changed the colours and saturation light and arcs in the image to be the last real effect. I then moved on to the bump maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment