Saturday 7 January 2017













Bump Maps



A lot of the bump maps I used I created in maya, such as skin, the teeth, the gums, the tongue, part of the hair, the cotton shirt and a metal texture as well as others. I also used images found and created my own textures sizes for the shield, the wood on the shield, the wall on the boot the leather, other parts of metal, bone, hair, feathers and more material. Most of the month for simple to create as you just use the original image and change colour to black and white and bring out the highlights and low lights. I enjoy creating as didn't fully know it would work will not which is just like puzzle solving which is one of the reasons I like this module to challenge yourself in the way you think. If a bump map did not work it was sometimes down to the fact that it was too deep or too high in the settings but even if you change that still at work is new one which I have to do more than once. However some worked even better than I initially thought which is a bonus fortunately.




No comments:

Post a Comment