Saturday 7 January 2017















UV Maps
  
When it came down to UV mapping was able to put the seams on the object and then use the automatic UV filter to create UV's to leave these came out in a little bit of a mess. However I was able to move uses about in the videos to create a smoother and more efficient map. The first thing a is the face I thought my my knowledge was high enough to understand the simpler object however I want to start with the hardest so then when I came to the simpler objects I did faster. The head was quite difficult to map out the seams so that they were invisible to the eye when rendered. I created a seam behind the ears the back of the head and circular seam at the top of the head and the helmet so will be hidden. I mainly for the tutorial understanding how TV mother also my own knowledge as well in creating 3-D objects in the past such as nets for three-dimensional paper sculptures and three-dimensional clay characters. This does help in creating the scenes as only had a small amount of knowledge from the past. However when it came to some objects it was a little harder than others as the object is more complicated for example when I was trying to UV map the axe I kept meaning to problems in the end I overcome thinking a different manner instead of so literally. I then what you photo shop to work on.



No comments:

Post a Comment