Saturday 7 January 2017














Textures on Character

Adding the final textures was a longer process than I anticipated, and I came upon more problem than the modelling side of things. However again I am a fan of puzzle solving so this was a challenge that enjoyed. I came across the problems in that the colour/ bump maps don't line up with the characters geometry, to solve this I had to go to the UV map and change the seams. This then cause me to change the colour/ bump maps to a line them with the new UV. Personally I feel that my best texturing work is the mouth, specifically the Teeth and Gums as they come across more realistically and they have a bit more character about than the rest of the body. The wonky look and missing tooth give it that natural look to a CGI build.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment