Monday 5 December 2016


The axe was one of the first things I created in my for my Viking character however I only made a little bit of it the decides work on the actual character I came back to halfway through whilst taking a break from the main work to let my brain a rest on a puzzle I was stuck on. As I was playing about the axe I created quite a nice stylised shape however when I tried connecting piece together kept breaking. And then came back to me axe again after finishing everything else on the design for the Viking coach was missing something remembered I had an axe to add to the side of the belt. This was after I created the face, beard, the whole character so well as point I was finding that my working more for me, I understood it more. After creating the hands at larger scale I felt the axe handle also need to be at larger scale so ties in the hands to something else on the character. When connecting the pieces together now it's worked and I attach the belt with a small holster so made and it looks quite fitting but do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment