Monday 5 December 2016





Surprisingly enough the jacket was more entertaining to create thought wasn't simply does creating a basic shape it is thinking how piece of clothing would sit on the character as well as how it would move if stretched. Then I have to think about the seme running along the centre of the jacket and how thick the jacket would be taken into consideration that the most probably be leather and thick leather at that. I created the jacket to be symmetrical up to a certain point where in my design its feathers out at the bottom to different creases where the seam splits. I took into consideration, should I build a body underneath the jacket? However I thought this would create more work needed as the body will never be seen anyway. This meant the jacket was my first part of the main torso of the character so news of the important. In the end I really like the jacket my favourite pieces on the character was helping the character to rounded off.

No comments:

Post a Comment