Monday 5 December 2016










The shoes, I was forward to creating as they had most complex part of the design of the helmet by this point. After drawing my character in a T- pose it was pointed out to me that the shoes were too small character so I read through it and scanned it into the computer. I attempted three different ways in creating the shoe first was starting with a cube and extruding out from that. This worked well to a certain degree but when I smoothed it it was still too rectangular. The second attempt was with creating single polygons in creating it round the models foot however still seemed to angular and not realistic enough. Then a classmate of mine showed me a technique which works perfectly in creating the shoe however once I finished the shoe the system I was using an computer I was using crashed and all I had produced on that shoe was lost. In the end has quit the whole shoe again but it was a good learning curve for me to save my work back it up in a second hard drive whilst working not just after you'd finished. I considered how do fluff/wool around the boot and tries creating my own but then was told it would be easier and more effective to use textures when I got to that stage in the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment