Friday 23 December 2016





The head, most people started with the head is is the hardest part of the body so you learn your skills creating the head and then go from there however I felt but only behead to last so that instead of learning on the job I would to have a ground knowledge of creating ever else. I believe this helped me as I created two heads, the first was going well until I had a hidden vertices in one of my polygons which I didn't find out till later, until I started again. However the second had went really well for the tutorial and tilted to my own needs which in the end worked out really well I was able to even get the expression on the character's face having my design. I struggled in some parts of the head such as the nose and lips, nose I found difficult as in my design my characters quite to squred nose boxed in. Creating this on a smooth edge I found it extremely difficult as a cabinet increases in the wrong places and when it came to be nostrils I thought I had in the correct places but when I duplicated the head on the mirror image far too far-part. The eyes I was okay with until it became creating the eyelids that is right struggled I started looking at images and resources of human faces and animated faces such as the incredible is and how to train your Dragon. In the end really proud, head came up but didn't struggle as much as thought things went better than planned such a expression on the face.

I then went to create the eyes with very simple. The tongue and teeth, in creating the teeth I learned a valuable lesson in how to duplicate objects and move in parenting which helped in later work such as adding more detail the belt and shield. In creating the tongue and teeth I was able to create the expression on the characters faces even more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment