Friday 23 December 2016


I created the shirt by duplicating the jackets and decreasing it in size to look like part of the body however I came across some difficulties in doing this the arms would be too small so when excluding the arms at after large and therefore large in the middle. So after duplicating the jacket I got rid of half and worked on how to create the sleeve praising the shoulder. Once I'd created the shoulder I threaded through the jacket to see how it would look the jacket however was not big enough on the armhole so that it looked like there was a shirt underneath so I had to change the size of the armhole and change the size of the armpit and shirt. Once I created the sleeve to connect the arm the arm did not fit properly in the sleeve and the problem. So I adjusted the arm and the sleeve to make sure that they fit without having any problems. Once the sleeve was finished it into the arm still looked a bit empty have any feel of depth to it so I added creases in the sleeve that they would be in real life which I hope creates a more realistic look I personally have worked well as I'm going for quite a stylised character little details like this make it look more realistic but quite a simplistic feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment