Monday 17 October 2016

Helment


The helmet is the part i found the hardest so far I first attempted using a cube to create the helmet would then realised it would be easier to start from sphere but this brings many complications even though it seems easier. Once I created the helmet to shape, the base shape, and then moved on to adding the trim which created own problems as the front and back part of the helmet that connects to the circumference trim would merge incorrectly and create holes in the helm. I created for helmet but only added detail to one half then cut the helm in half and flipped it with a mirror image. Compared to the shields the helmet was completely new challenge in its design and shape and was more puzzle solving than the shield had been. By this point my my skills are improving again even though I hit a low when creating the helmet.


No comments:

Post a Comment