Monday 5 December 2016








After choosing my viking design from my initial sketches, and went forth and started designing different aspects of that character for example the shield the helm the beard and facial features as soon as also to create a Viking I realised I was going to have him bald. In my final design I went for a Asterix and Obelix-esque look combined with the designs from how to train your Dragon boat inspirations to my work in this module. Even though my character was in a cartoon style I still wanted it to have authentic look so controlled the colour palette to realistic colours such as leather colours the basic colours of hireds. I added blue tattooed designs to the character to create more detail the more interesting part. I'm hoping to carry forth the painting I have done for this design in my final 3-D character when it comes to texturing and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment